Am Mo, den 11.10.2004 schrieb Rick Widmer um 11:48:
> Nemir N wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:08:06 -0600, Rick Widmer
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>If you only want that one user to be special:
> >
> >>create a file .qmail-tutor in ~/domains/test.org/ and another in
> >>~/domains/test.net/ that contains:
> >>
> >>&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > will the email still appear to be from [EMAIL PROTECTED] in this case?
>
> I'm not sure what you are asking...   from?

Maybe he wants users to be able to select which domain (or alias) (of
the ones they own) will be used as sender-domain.
Some postfix-based implementations of webmailers can do this, by
querying a database or LDAP.
It's a nice feature, but not easily done with vpopmail/qmail - at least
that's what my research would make me believe ;-)

Rainer
~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~