On Oct 10, 2004, at 3:11 AM, tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
when you compile with valias enabled, qmail and vpopmail will anyway handle any existing .qmail-alias file.

So it may be misleading not to show them.

That's a good point. I guess I could have qmailadmin pull aliases from both sources.

A question: with valias enabled, will ezmlm list secondary addresses will be created as mysql entry or standard .qmail-files?

.qmail-list files associated with ezmlm lists are not stored in MySQL. We rely on ezmlm-make to manage those files (some of which are actually symlinks to files in the list directory).

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]