At 12/10/2004 12/10/2004 -0700, you wrote:
On Oct 10, 2004, at 3:11 AM, tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
when you compile with valias enabled, qmail and vpopmail will anyway handle any existing .qmail-alias file.

So it may be misleading not to show them.

That's a good point. I guess I could have qmailadmin pull aliases from both sources.

Continuing on this point, which is the correct order of checking rcpt (with vpopmail enabled)?

(I'm thinking a lot to chkuser order of checking)

1) valias
2) valias-default (does it exists?)
3) .qmail-alias
4) .qmail-alias-default
5) user
6) ezmlm list

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Interazioni di Antonio Nati      [EMAIL PROTECTED]