On Friday 15 October 2004 04:42 am, Andrea Riela wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> there's someone here that use Freebsd and qmail+vpopmail+smtp auth?
> the smtp auth patch in freebsd ports could use vchkpw?
> there's an howto about that?

I'm sure it can.  There are two types of smtp auth patches out there.  Ones
that require that you have the hostname, and ones that don't.  I highly
recommend, however, that you do not use the qmail from ports and simply roll
your own tarball.  The recommended smtp auth patch to use is the one found at
http://fehcom.de/qmail/smtpauth.html

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc