Hi everyone,

One of my customers is trying to send mail through my email server, and
(sometimes) gets this message:

-------------
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 1:28 PM
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail005.ifxwh.com.br.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
vmysql: sql error[1]: Can't create database 'vpopmail'. Database exists
vmysql: sql error[3]: No Database Selected
could not create limits table CREATE TABLE limits ( domain CHAR(64)
PRIMARY
KEY,       maxpopaccounts           INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT -1,
maxaliases               INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT -1,       maxforwards
INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT -1,       maxautoresponders        INT(10) NOT
NULL
DEFAULT -1,       maxmailinglists          INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT -1,
diskquota                INT(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,       maxmsgcount
INT(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,       defaultquota             INT(12) NOT
NULL
DEFAULT 0,       defaultmaxmsgcount       INT(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
disable_pop              TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
disable_imap
TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,       disable_dialup           TINYINT(1)
NOT
NULL DEFAULT 0,       disable_passwordchanging TINYINT(1) NOT NULL
DEFAULT
0,       disable_webmail          TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
disable_relay            TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
disable_smtp
TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,       perm_account             TINYINT(2)
NOT
NULL DEFAULT 0,       perm_alias               TINYINT(2) NOT NULL
DEFAULT
0,       perm_forward             TINYINT(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
perm_autoresponder       TINYINT(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
perm_maillist
TINYINT(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,       perm_quota               TINYINT(2)
NOT
NULL DEFAULT 0,       perm_defaultquota        TINYINT(2) NOT NULL
DEFAULT
0 )
vmysql: sql error[p]: No Database Selected
user does not exist, but will deliver to
/var/vpopmail/domains/9/qodes.com/atendimento/
can not open new email file errno=2
file=/var/vpopmail/domains/9/qodes.com/atendimento/Maildir/tmp/1097857680.17561.mail005.ifxwh.com.br,S=74013
system error

I really don't know what could be happening. The problem affect random
accounts, in random domains on the same server. Bug of vpopmail, maybe?

I use vpopmail 5.4.4. The mysql database that vpopmail connects in
located outside this box.

Thanks in advance

--
Rafael Felix Correa
Administrador de Sistemas - IFX Networks