On Monday 27 September 2004 12:44 pm, Remo Mattei wrote:
> Hello guys can someone enlight me?
> this is my .qmail-default

what .qmail-default file did you modify?

> /var/qmail/bin/forward "$DEFAULT"@mail2.mydomain.com
>
> but when I sent email to an existing user [EMAIL PROTECTED] it still forwards
> it to the remote server even though it should stay.

right, well, and since you didn't say anything, I assume you are trying to
forward emails to non-existant users to another server for further
processing.  However, since vpopmail doesn't create .qmail files for every
single user, and simply uses the .qmail-default file to handle all mail
delivery, you're actually forwarding ALL messages to the remote site.

If you could explain further what you're trying to accomplish, rather than a
piece of the puzzle, we may be able to assist you further.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc