Please don't top post, it makes your email very difficult to read, and makes
those doing searches and finding later messages in the archive unsure of the
subject matter of the email.  For more information about top posting, please
visit the following urls:
http://www.houghi.org/jargon/top-post.php
http://www.houghi.org/jargon/bottom-post.php

That being said:

On Monday 27 September 2004 09:52 pm, remo wrote:

> How does the forward play in the rule you have showed me? I need to forward
> all mail of non existing users and deliver mail for existing users. Thanks
> for your time..

vdelivermail is called like so:
|/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' XXXXXX
where XXXXXX is an instruction for what to do with messages to invalid
recipients.

Common values for this instruction are:

bounce-no-mailbox
This instructs vdelivermail to print out an error message stating that the
mailbox doesn't exist, and exit 100, signaling qmail-local to queue a bounce
message.  In qmailadmin, this option is called 'set catchall bounced'

delete
This instructs vdelivermail to simply exit 0, reporting success, and the
message will magically disappear.  In qmailadmin, this option is called 'set
catchall deleted'

/path/to/some/maildir
This instructs vdelivermail to drop the message in the given maildir.  This is
what is commonly referred to as a 'catchall account'.  In my opinion, using
these is a very bad idea, especially if you get a lot of email and are using
either ext2 or ext3 filesystem, or UFS without DIR_HASH, or any other
filesystem that doesn't support fast operations on large directories.  Also,
these mailboxes generally are rarely checked, and collect a lot of email over
time, consuming disk space.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Not sure if this is supported with all versions of vpopmail, however, I just
tested it on our server, running vpopmail 5.5.1, and it works.  What it does,
is send emails destined for non-existent users to the specified email
address.  In your case, it will use the value of the #DEFAULT environment
variable (for more information see 'man qmail-command', environment variables
section) as the localpart, and forward it to int.example.net.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc