On Monday 27 September 2004 11:11 pm, Remo Mattei wrote:
> Hello guys I tried to install the version of the CVS but I notice a few
> things:
>
> one
>
> --enable-spamassassin      Enable spamassassin. See  README.spamassassin
> for more info.this options is valid but there is no such a [...]

Your email client is broken.  Please try again, this time disabling HTML
email.  The plaintext version of your email is completely unreadable.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc