Howdy folks,

Due to recent displays of interest for vpopmail/postfix integration on this
and other mailing lists, I have decided to take on the task of figuring out
exactly how one might do it.  Unfortunately, I am not completely up to par on
my postfix knowledge (read: noob), so I've decided to set up a mailing list
for discussion of postfix/vpopmail integration.

The mailing list address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], and you can subscribe by
sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a few ideas of how it might be done, however they all seem rather
'hackish' and I'd like to get input from people who are more knowledgable
about the subect than I.  If you're interested in helping with the
development of vpopmail postfix support, please join :)  I will probably wait
until monday after I have read some more documentation and thrown some
designs together before I post any of my own ideas  to the list, however,
feel free to break the ice and start discussing how you think it should be
done :)

In the end, I'm sure there will be a lot of new code written... certain things
that will need to change (however, backward compatibility and MTA portability
are my #1 concern) .. and a lot of time spent, however, I believe this will
be very positive for the community and help to spread the use of vpopmail
around the internet community.

Thanks, and I hope to see some people on the list :)

-Jeremy

ps: kmail + xforwarding + cheap linksys router = bad idea for typing email :)

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc