On Saturday 02 October 2004 04:52 pm, Fernando Milovich wrote:
> I have this error compiling qmail-smtpd-auth that comes in /contrib of
> Vpopmail, i`ve patched netqmail-1.05 with netqmail-maildirpatch++ and
> qregex.
>
> ./compile qmail-smtpd.c
> qmail-smtpd.c: In function `authenticate':
> qmail-smtpd.c:585: `AUTHSLEEP' undeclared (first use in this function)
> qmail-smtpd.c:585: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> qmail-smtpd.c:585: for each function it appears in.)
> qmail-smtpd.c: In function `main':
> qmail-smtpd.c:750: warning: return type of `main' is not `int'
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/local/src/netqmail-1.05/netqmail-1.05.

when you ran the install_auth script, did you see any rejected patch messages?
The #define for AUTHSLEEP is at the top of the qmail-smtpd.c file, and if you
have other patches installed, may have failed when you patched it.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc