This is primarily a maintanence release.  As I was installing 1.0.4 for a
customer today I had some troubles which I traced down to wrong clamdscan
exit code handling and closing some file descriptors which were causing
clamdscan to exit with a temporary error (and since the exit code handling
was wrong, it was treating it as if it had been handed a virus, and notifying
qmail-smtpd accordingly.  Not good!)  This should (hopefully) get rid of the
annoying "mail server temporarily rejected message" messages some folks have
been reporting.

I have not yet had a chance to go over the spamassassin code to make sure it
doesn't also have this same problem, however, the system I discovered the
issue on, as well as our development system, are now both functioning
properly with clamav.  I plan to take some time and look over the
spamassassin handling and do some testing with this.  If anyone finds any
issues with spamassassin handling (or really, with anything!), please try to
provide an strace/truss log and email myself directly (please don't post a
huge strace log to the list :)

That being said, on with the testing!

You can get simscan 1.0.5 here: http://inter7.com/simscan/simscan-1.0.5.tar.gz

Thanks a lot :)

-Jeremy

ps: I am working on supporting other antivirus products, if you have another
you wish to see support for, please contact me as soon as possible, thank
you.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc