I have a qmail/vchkpw install that has started to misbehave, and while it
isn't directly related to vchkpw...

In short, the server queue collects non-preprocessed messages for about half
an hour before (I am assuming) the todo kicks in and pushes things.  In
checking the trigger pipe, it was missing. (this is probably a result of
several patches changes and other hacks that took place a few weeks ago,
which resulted in some forced restarts of various qmail services...  in
short, definitely my fault)

Seeing as this particular server is relatively busy from a mail perspective,
is there a painless way to recreate the trigger pipe so we can get things
moving along more quickly.

Dave