De: Tom Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 06 de Octubre de 2004 12:09 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [vchkpw] Help - Vpopmail users auto-create

On Oct 5, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Matias Lambert (( Osinet )) wrote:
>  I can manual create the domains, I know that I can configure to learn
> password, but how can I create the account??? Any idea?

It might be possible to modify code in vchkpw to create the users upon
POP authentication.

If you're using Courier-IMAP, it will be more difficult -- you'll have
to modify the authvchkpw module.  It might be possible to modify
vpopmail.c, but you'd end up creating accounts on inbound messages as
well.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lambert;Matias;German
FN:Matias Lambert ( OSInet ) ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
ORG:OSInet TeleComunicaciones
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+54 11 (15) 4429 9469
TEL;WORK;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
ADR;WORK:;;Panamá 933 12 E;Capital Federal;Buenos Aires;C1185ACA;Argentina
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Panam=E1 933 12 E=0D=0ACapital Federal, Buenos Aires C1185ACA=0D=0AArgentina
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20040629T184917Z
END:VCARD