For all my accounts when I try to authenticate Evolution pops back a message
that says:

Unable to connect to POP server mail.whootis.com.
Error sending password: could not create vlog table CREATE TABLE vlog ( id
BIGINT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,       user char(32), passwd CHAR(32),
domain CHAR(64), logon VARCHAR(200),       remoteip char(18), message
VARCHAR(255),       timestamp bigint default 0 NOT NULL, error INT,       INDEX
user_idx (user),       INDEX domain_idx (domain), INDEX remoteip_idx (remoteip),
      INDEX error_idx (error), INDEX message_idx (message) )

Now this all started this evening when I upgraded my server from FreeBSD
4.9-STABLE to 4.10-STABLE.  I booted back into 4.9-STABLE but I am still
getting these errors.

I am running vpopmail 5.4.5 with qmail 1.03 with only the qmail-scanner patch.

Can someone please help,
Thanks!
GEoff Sweet