On Thursday 07 October 2004 03:56 pm, Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have many users on my qmail system and vpopmail has decided to split them
> up in subdirs under /home/vpopmail/domains/0/domain.com etc, but somehow it
> has started to create new subdirs allmost every time I add a new
> domain....now i have many subdirs with only 2 - 5 domains in it.
>
> My questions are:
>
> 1. Is it possible to force qmail to use another dir, like
> /home/vpopmail/myownchoise/domains/newdomain.com when i add new domains ?

Yes, with vadddomain, use the -d option
         -d dir (sets the dir to use for this domain)

Like:
vadddomain -d /home/vpopmail/myownchoise/domains/newdomain.com newdomain.com

> 2. Can i move domains to other locations like above? (and just change it in
> /var/qmail/users/assign) ?
Change both the assign file and the vpasswd file (if using cdb) since each
user has the full path to their Maildir in the vpasswd file. Be sure to run
qmail-newu after changing the assign file to rebuild the cdb file.

Ken Jones