-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Souto R. Junior [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 7:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] How can I identify a spammer?

Hi,

I have one of my users using my server to send spam (I think). The messages
came from 200.78.38.103. When I figure that out, I just block him and bring
my server back... So how can I see what account on vpopmail did used to do
this kind of thing? I have only auth-smtp, and just accept messages from one
of my domains, that are about six and nothing more. I'm afraid that I don't
have vpopmail logs, perhaps I did install vpopmail without them, so...

Thanks for any help,
--
Walter.

Install this

http://www.enderunix.org/isoqlog/

Don't forget the cron job to update it's webpages.

It reads from qmail logs, so hopefully qmail is logging properly on your
box.

=)

Best Regards,

Jeremy Eder