On Monday 25 October 2004 01:49 pm, DG wrote:
> hello Jeremy
>
> Jeremy Kitchen napisał(a):
> > On Monday 25 October 2004 11:06 am, Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
> >

> > ok, I read that slightly wrong.  Please show us the command you're using
> > to send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... (you should still also send
> > us the qmail-showctl output and logs, they're useful in this situation)
> >
> > -Jeremy
>
> it's very simple, i'am sending mail by Mozilla client by SMTP serwer:
> serwer.domain1.pl to user: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> - and everything works, qmail deliver mail to user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (virtual address - [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Since you still have not provided me with any real logs, I'll just look at
your qmail-showctl output and start making assumptions.  If any of these are
wrong, you'll have to correct me.

extracted from your qmail-showctl output:
> locals:
> Messages for localhost are delivered locally.
> Messages for arwen.einet.pl are delivered locally.

> virtualdomains:
> Virtual domain: arwen.einet.pl:arwen.einet.pl

I'll simply assume you are trying to email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

your problem should be very clear to you.  If it's not, please look at 'man
qmail-send' at the section covering control files.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc