On Oct 25, 2004, at 1:44 PM, DG wrote:
Just as a followup -- the vmysql error is due to vdelivermail being in a .qmail file in /var/qmail/alias/. It shouldn't be in there.
I just checked, and you don't have MX records for wifi.einet.pl and arwen.einet.pl. Since wifi.einet.pl is a CNAME to arwen.einet.pl, perhaps smtp.wp.pl rewrites the address from wifi to arwen.
Try adding MX records and see if that helps. It really looks like a problem with a machine other than arwen (or a DNS thing). To be sure, telnet to port 25 (SMTP) on arwen and manually send an email. If you don't know SMTP, just send the following lines, one at a time:
------- HELO test MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DATA To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: test
testing . QUIT -------
If it works, then the problem isn't with the configuration on arwen.
Yes, I wrote that mail by arwen.einet.pl works
You have right, I didn't have MX record for wifi.einet.pl
I've just do it and nothing change, maybe tomorrow dns will refresh information about MX
I'm very tired and I'm going to bed
thanks for all Damian