I have installed vpopmail on a server along with courier IMAP server. The users are now complaining that they have all kinds of problems(although, I do not) using the new protocol so I need to implement a POP server. Now, I see that people have implied that vpopmail can be used as a POP server....is this true? I can't see that. What I need to know is what POP3 server will be able to work along side of vpopmail whereas I have many virtual mail domains and users configured using this wonderful piece of software.

I know this seems like an easy question, but it is not clear to me.