Am Mi, den 27.10.2004 schrieb Jesse D. Guardiani um 15:39:
> Niek wrote:
> > On 10/27/2004 12:14 AM +0200, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Does anyone know how I can get ip alias capability
> >> working with Horde IMP and vpopmail?
> >

> > Hello Jesse,

> Lemme guess: You think that question was off topic?
>
> Well it's a question that can only come up when you
> use IMP + vpopmail, and there are plenty of vpopmail
> people here, and one of them is bound to have gotten
> it working, so I don't think it's off topic.

I think he thought that it was rather a problem with IMP rather than
with vpopmail.

That said, you could probably create several instances of IMP on
different ip-based virtual-hosts with configurations that make the
IMAP-connection to the different IP-addresses.

cheers,
Rainer
~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~