We've migrated to a MySQL backend which works great for pop and IMAP, but
incoming mail to the qmail-smtpd stills has to check the vpasswd.cdb if there
is no .qmail-user file.  We compiled and installed vpopmail, then qmail ( with
./config-fast etc)  I assumed the vpopmail libs would get picked up and reflect
the authmysql usage.  Am I missing something obvious here?  Feel free to drop a
boot to my melon if so.  We've had to use old vmkpasswd's and mod the vpasswd
for virtual domains then mkpasswd with the old binary to get it to work. Vpopmail-5.4.7, qmail-1.03 TIA

---