Greetings,

I have been considering using the chkuser patch in conjunction with
simscan.  I've looked at the docs and FAQs, but can't find anything
that talks about how chkuser works with a domain in smtproutes.  Is
there a way that chkuser could accept e-mail to any account in one
particular domain?  Is there support for smtproutes?  I have a few
domains that forward to exchange boxes.

I did Google for smtproutes both on inter7.com and interazioni.it,
finding nothing.  Found two threads on the mailing list archives,
but didn't get a distinct answer.  Sorry if this is a FAQ.

PK