On Monday 01 November 2004 03:44 pm, Kleiner, Peter wrote:
> Greetings,
> I have been considering using the chkuser patch in conjunction with
> simscan.  I've looked at the docs and FAQs, but can't find anything
> that talks about how chkuser works with a domain in smtproutes.  Is
> there a way that chkuser could accept e-mail to any account in one
> particular domain?  Is there support for smtproutes?  I have a few
> domains that forward to exchange boxes.

chkuser unconditionally accepts mail for domains in rcpthosts that are not in
virtualdomains, and also if it is unable to read the vpopmail information
(for instance, if you are running qmail-smtpd as the qmaild user)

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc