This release consists of minor bug changes to the stable version
of vpopmail. The most invasive change is related to valiases with
MySQL and PostgreSQL. The new code should fix problems
related to Maildir valias entries causing problems in vdelivermail.
There's no need to upgrade unless you're affected by a change
listed in the ChangeLog below.
This release was pushed out so Tom can do a beta release of
updated vdelivermail code in the next few weeks.
- vadddomain: Check for existing domain before prompting for
- vdeldomain: Fix uninitialized variable warning.
- Fix problems with valias code in vmysql.c and vpgsql.c. Storing
aliases in Postgres should work now, and it should fix problems
with processing Maildir valias entries in vdelivermail. [985011,
- Fix bug in vmoddomlimits that wiped out the Domain Quota
when editing default limits.
- Change columns in Postgres valias table to varchar from char.
See README.pgsql for instructions on fixing existing tables.
- vmoduser: update maildirsize instead of just deleting it when
- vchkpw: classify POP/IMAP connections from select IPs (defaults
to 127.0.0.1) as webmail and check NO_WEBMAIL user flag instead
of NO_POP and NO_IMAP.
- Update qmail-smtpd-auth patch in contrib to latest (0.5.6).
- Update README.quotas with note about domain quotas not working.
- vpopmail.c: remove unused sys/varargs.h include.
- vdominfo: fix broken -a option.
- vdominfo: better display of real name for alias domains. 
- vpopmail.c: Improved maildir_to_email() function. 
- Integrate vuserinfo patch to fix the -a option and to display
the comment/gecos field (used for "real name").