On Nov 14, 2004, at 5:58 PM, Michael Bowe wrote:
In the headers of the overquota warning, the "Return-Path:" is set to email
address of the person who sent the message that caused the overquota warning
to be generated.

I dont know if this is really the desirable result. Probably would be better
not having this field generated at all ?

I've got a new version of vdelivermail that I'm planning to roll out in a vpopmail beta. I'll change it so it uses a different Return-Path than that of the original sender. Unless I hear otherwise from others, I'll just leave it out -- if someone wanted to include it, they could manually add it to the overquota warning file.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]