Hello, and thanks in advance for any info you all can provide.

I have been thrown into a situation where i am working on a
qmail/vpopmail installation and have never done so before. I am
learning, but there is a curve! (being an old hat at sendmail, its not
tooo bad :-)

Anyway, on the to question: how do i make changes to settings of a
vpopmail domain, such as setting the maximum number of users a virt
domain may have? I have scoured the manpages online, ran the bin files
with --help, and searched google til i was blue in the face...

Any help is appreciated!

Tim