I must have been tired when I wrote this...

The correct version...

-----------------
just create a file called .qmail-[username] in the domain directory and
make and put in the address you want the mail forwarded to like so:

&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yikes, time to stop reading mail when I am exhausted.

Bill Sappington wrote:
Chris,

just create a file called .qmain-{address} in the domain directory and make and put in the address you want the mail forwarded to like so:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This will do the trick.

Have a great day.

Joao Rechena wrote: