Tom Collins wrote:
On Nov 29, 2004, at 5:19 AM, Robin Bowes wrote:
So, basically all that's required is a copy_directory function to replace the system call the "cp"? And you'll accept the patch?

Yes. Absolutely. Maybe a configuration option for the location of the directory, but that isn't a huge deal.

I'd like to see it use the default Maildir creation if the skel directory doesn't exist (or isn't readable) and copy the skel directory (which will need to contain Maildir (or .maildir) and its subdirs new, cur and tmp) if it does exist.

This should be configurable - if you've got an infrastructure that relies on a particular mailbox structure then you want to know if it doesn't get created correctly when a user is added.

Also, I envisage allowing different skel dirs per domain, i.e. look in <domain>/etc/skel first, then <vpopmail home>/etc/skel, then create the default Maildir structure.

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com