Tom Collins wrote:

On Nov 29, 2004, at 5:19 AM, Robin Bowes wrote:

Tom Collins wrote:

On Nov 28, 2004, at 6:59 AM, Robin Bowes wrote:

Can you you point me to a link to this patch - I can't seem to find it on

I guess I was mistaken -- the patch never made it to SourceForge. Here it is. I declined to add it because it runs cp via a system() call. I'd prefer to have vpopmail manage the copying itself.

So, basically all that's required is a copy_directory function to replace the system call the "cp"? And you'll accept the patch?

Yes. Absolutely. Maybe a configuration option for the location of the directory, but that isn't a huge deal.

May I suggest:

~vpopmail/domains/$DOMAIN/.skel   if it exists, else

That way you can define a system wide default, and override it on a per
domain basis.