Hi,

First of all I apologise for posting a question that has been already
discussed, but I
can't find any clues there to solve the problem.
As I could see it is a permissions issue...???
http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/msg19534.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/msg19681.html

I've installed simscan following step by step the README in
http://www.inter7.com/simscan/README

Everything looks to be alright, but when anybody tries to send an e-mail to my
box it
anwers:
451 mail server temporarily rejected message (#4.3.0). As an example:

mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 ok
rcpt to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 ok
data
354 go ahead
test
.
451 mail server temporarily rejected message (#4.3.0)

If I erase the ,QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan" in my tcp.smtp everything
works fine
(just to discard a qmail problem).

I'll appreciate any comment. Thanks in advance. Sincerely,

Agustín