You can do that setting it in the file:

echo yourdomain.com > /home/vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain

p.s.: This is only possible if you have a version
newer than 5.2.x (I can't remember exactly what
version!). Before that version, you need to recompile
with an option like --set-defaultdomain=yourdomain.com
.
After doing this, you can log to that domain without
using the @yourdomain.com .
Hope this helps!

[]'s

Gilcio Grella

 --- Bernd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> As far as I remember vpopmail has an option called
> "DEFAULT_DOMAIN".
> If you enable this for your domain you can use the
> username to login. If
> there are any additional/virtual domains on the
> server you have to use
> the whole e-mail address for those.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong.
>

> Greets,
> Bernd
>

> On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 13:08, Khan wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm not shure should I ask this here or on
> courier-imap mailing list.
> >
> > I have installed qmail, vpopmail, ldap and
> qmailadmin. It all works
> > great together. My question is, Can I log to POP3
> or IMAP server using
> > only username instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > TNX

=====
Gilcio Grella :: Hackiller :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rede IRCBrasil :: Server Admin :: irc.bwnet.com.br
ICQ :: 55766844 :: MSN Messenger :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espašo gratuito. Abra
uma conta agora! http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/