I'm a newbie, so I appreciate the responses if this is an easy fix.  A few clients(college students) are using filters in squirrelmail to automatically move spam tagged messages from INBOX to a SPAM folder on login.  These users will wait for their quota to be 95% before cleaning anything out, and if they have this auto move set up when they try to login Courier won't allow the move.  I apologize if this should be addresses on a Courier board, but I was wondering if I could get a quick opinion on a fix.

Brad Pinkston
Firewall/Network Administrator
Checkpoint CCSA
Centenary College of LA