I have a virtual user.

The domain is set up in rcpthosts
The domain is also set up in virtualdomains

I used vadduser to set up the user

They have the Maildir and subdirectories under /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com
The only .qmail file in /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com is for .qmail-default. The content is the default line that ends with bounce-no-mailbox.

When I send an email to the address, say [EMAIL PROTECTED], and I run qmaillastmsgs, I can see the message being received.

However, it does not get dropped in the users mailbox.

Also, there is not system user with the same name. I double-checked the locals file to make sure the domain wasn't in there, and it isn't.

All of the accounts are pop3, we don't use system accounts. (if that helps).

Any ideas on this at all?