Dear all,
I have a qmail mailserver with vpopmail. I am creating users using vadduser command. I had created some 8 domain name with some 150 users in total domainnames.
The main domainname is like test.com . Domain names are like this
test.com - 80 users
admin.test.com - 10 users
afd.test.com - 5 users
amd.test.com - 7 users
staff.test.com- 8 users
rd.test.com- 9 users
cse.test.com-10 users
elect.test.com-5users

The problem now is when i create a user in test.com say guest, the user maildir is created like this in /home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/0/guest/Maildir.Already i have created users in same test.com which were in /home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/username folder. This problem started now only. From where is this test.com/0/ coming

Actually the user guest should be created in /home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/guest.

why is directory named 0 is created. This type of user creation is only for test.com domain. In other domain when i add user the user Maildir is created in /home/vpopmail/domains/'domainname'/ username.

Can anyone suggest me solution why user directoy are created in /home/vpopmail/domains/domainname/0/ - folder.

Thanks for any help

Regards
Manikkalal

Manage information better. Optimise your tasks. http://www.microsoft.com/india/office/experience/ Experience MS Office System.