Dear all,
I have a qmail mailserver with vpopmail. I am creating users using vadduser command. I had created some 8 domain name with some 150 users in total domainnames.
The main domainname is like . Domain names are like this - 80 users - 10 users - 5 users - 7 users 8 users 9 users users

The problem now is when i create a user in say guest, the user maildir is created like this in /home/vpopmail/domains/ i have created users in same which were in /home/vpopmail/domains/ folder. This problem started now only. From where is this coming

Actually the user guest should be created in /home/vpopmail/domains/

why is directory named 0 is created. This type of user creation is only for domain. In other domain when i add user the user Maildir is created in /home/vpopmail/domains/'domainname'/ username.

Can anyone suggest me solution why user directoy are created in /home/vpopmail/domains/domainname/0/ - folder.

Thanks for any help

Manage information better. Optimise your tasks. Experience MS Office System.