Dear all,
I have a qmail mailserver with vpopmail. I am creating users using vadduser command. I had created some 8 domain name with some 150 users in total domainnames.The main domainname is like test.com . Domain names are like thistest.com - 80 usersadmin.test.com - 10 usersafd.test.com - 5 usersamd.test.com - 7 usersstaff.test.com- 8 usersrd.test.com- 9 userscse.test.com-10 userselect.test.com-5users
Now one more problem occured. I have setup procmail in all users directory. There will be
.qmail-guest . in /home/vpopmail/domains/test.com/.This file is like this
| preline procmail -t ./guest/Maildir/Procmail/procmailrc

In procmail folder procmailrc file is like this
SHELL=/bin/sh
PMDIR=./guest/Maildir/Procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/pmlog
VERBOSE=on

:0
*
./guest/Maildir/
this syntax i was following till number of users were below 100. Filtering with procmail was also working for users below 100. Now after 100 users i added the .qmail-username file,procmailrc file but filtering is not working. I had checked the filepaths in procmailrc files, it was currect..
Please suggest me a solution why the filtering with procmail was not working for users created after 100.
Th
anks for any help

Hey there NRIs! Desi news, films, ‘n more! http://www.msn.co.in/nri/ Stay in the loop!