On Jan 9, 2005, at 11:19 PM, focuz info wrote:
this syntax i was following till number of users were below 100. Filtering with procmail was also working for users below 100. Now after 100 users i added the .qmail-username file,procmailrc file but filtering is not working. I had checked the filepaths in procmailrc files, it was currect..
Please suggest me a solution why the filtering with procmail was not working for users created after 100.

Write a script to build the .qmail-guest and procmailrc files, but have it use vuserinfo to get the user's real home directory (which may be ~vpopmail/domains/domain.xyz/0/guest).

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]