On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:52:54 -0800
Allie D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok fine...I did exactly as it states and it didn't make a difference.
> It takes from 20 to 40 seconds to send an email...that's horrible. If
> I disable TLS it's immediate....I can see qmail-smtpd just sitting
> there while it's authenticating..the entire time. Should I use
> http://inoa.net/qmail-tls/ instead of Bill Shupp's patch ????

Hi, I think your problem is not related to vpopmail. I think you missed
few steps from Bill Shupp's setup. You should run "make tmprsadh" from
qmail source directory and setup a cronjob that updates three files:
/var/qmail/control/rsa512.pem
/var/qmail/control/dh512.pem
/var/qmail/control/dh1024.pem
If you followed Bill Shupp's tutorial you could insert a cronjob like
this:
01 01 * * * /var/qmail/bin/update_tmprsadh

Best regards

--
Adrian Pircalabu

Public KeyID = 0xF902393A