I’ve been reading up on issues with deferral due to:

Jan 27 09:38:56 mail qmail: 1106836736.418768 delivery 33306: deferral: TLS_foun

d_no_client_cert_in_control/clientcert.pem/

The recommendations I’ve read are to delete the cert, since it was self-generated.

On this install, clientcert.pem is simply a symlink to servercert.pem.  I cannot delete servercert.pem, since certain hosts that we do business with will defer messages indefinitely without it.

Will killing the symlink for clientcert solve this problem, or will my mail still be deferred?

What is the alternative?

Thanks,

-Ethan P