Ken Jones wrote:

> On Monday 31 January 2005 4:50 am, Cristi Tauber wrote:
> >     hello list,
> >
> >    i have qmail + vpopmail installed on a slack 10. When i send a mail
> > to a non-existent user to a virtual domain (hosted on my server) i
> > receive the message that the mailbox does not exist. Good. But when i
> > send a mail to a non-existent user to the default domain i didn't get
> > any error message. Strange ... why is that ??/
>
> Perhaps your default domain is in the locals control file and hence
> handled differently than the other domains?
>
> Ken Jones
> inter7.com

   hmmmm ... so it's a qmail thing ? if it's handled differently ... the mail to
a non-existent user that belongs to the default domain ... where will stop ?
qmail says : deliver succes ! And in my /var/qmail/control/locals   file i have
one entry ... not the domain but the FQDN of the machine    :   mail.domain.ro

           Cristi