Tom Collins wrote:

> If the catchall for the default domain is set to anything other than
> bounce-no-mailbox, then all mail will be accepted.

 Damn ... i think this is it. The other domains have the .qmail-default file
look like this

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/vpopmail/domains/other.ro# cat .qmail-default
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

   but the default domain's .qmail-default is :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/vpopmail/domains/default.ro# cat .qmail-default
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete

            So ... delete actually deletes all error messages ?

                  Cristi

This message and its contents have been scanned and certified for
transmission as being free from malicious code by <<eTrust Antivirus>>. This
message may contain confidential, privileged or other legally protected
information. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
addressee, or someone the addressee authorized to receive this message, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing or otherwise using it. Please
notify the sender and return it.Thank you.