On Feb 4, 2005, at 10:37 AM, Juliano Simões wrote:
However, if the message is sent to a non-existent account
of a domain with an over quota catchall, the message gets

Is there a way to enforce the quota limit in this case?

I have an updated vdelivermail that corrects this problem. I haven't had time to test it enough to release it to the other developers though. I think I still need to add one more piece of code (if it is processing a user's .qmail file and they don't have a maildirsize file, lookup the account's quota) before it will be ready for release.

If someone out there has a development system and can thoroughly test it (verify that it defers in all overquota instance), I'll send it their way.

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]