Positive Negative wrote:
When a user at a domain try to send mail out.
It doesn't always work. It gets stuck in a queue on my server.

I tried -doqueue and reload and all that. None of it works.
We handle the POP and our ISP does the SMTP.

All the error messages say its from the qmail-send program.

So how can i --force the mail in that queue to go out?

Can you be more specific about the errors that you're seeing in your qmail-send log?
What seems to be keeping it "stuck" in the queue...
There will be some fairly specific reasons that it's in the queue...those will help you determine if it's even your problem at all.
rick