Hi list.

I need migrate accounts and mailbox from Lotus Notes 5.0.1 to Qmail+Vpopmail. The accounts creation isn't problem, but my main problem is migrate the mailbox to maildir. The mailbox for one user, in Lotus, is into a file xxxx.nsf (database Lotus). I need convert 1062 mailbox to Maildir. Somebody know how convert this?

If isn't possible convert directly the file nsf, I'm think use imap migration tool
http://migrationtool.sourceforge.net/  but I never use this tool

Somebody has some experience using tools like to fetchmail, migrationtool, or others?

Any suggestion is been thankful

Bye friends

Juan Enciso Conde˝a
┴rea de Operaciones
Qnet
Soluciones Tecnolˇgicas
Av. Paseo de la Rep˙blica 4675 - Lima 34
Telf: (511) 241-4122 Anexo 2244
Fax: (511) 446-8135