I'm looking for a way to disable bouncing (ALL bouncing, not just
double-bounces) temporarily for a group of domains on one our mail servers
that is causing some problems. I'm hoping there is a way to do this
globally (as in NOT editing ALL the <domain>/.qmail-default files, as
there are many). Does anyone know of any way to do this without going into
each virtual domain and editing the .qmail-default file there? That would
be a lot of work, and especially bad since it would all need to be undone
in a few days anyway.

Any help appreciated. Google is full of answers to people using
non-vpopmail setups, but little info seems to be out there for vpopmail
setups on a large-ish scale.

     -Bill

Waveform Technology
UNIX Systems Administrator