On Friday 25 February 2005 11:40 am, Bill Wichers wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to disable bouncing (ALL bouncing, not just
> double-bounces) temporarily for a group of domains on one our mail servers
> that is causing some problems. I'm hoping there is a way to do this
> globally (as in NOT editing ALL the <domain>/.qmail-default files, as
> there are many). Does anyone know of any way to do this without going into
> each virtual domain and editing the .qmail-default file there? That would
> be a lot of work, and especially bad since it would all need to be undone
> in a few days anyway.

I'm assuming you have a list of these domains you need to change.

Write a simple script to run over the list, run vdominfo to give you the
directory the domain is in, copy the existing .qmail-default to a backup
location (best if it's in the same directory.. cp .qmail-default to
qmail-default-backup or something, pay attention to the lack of a .)

then write a new .qmail-default file with the proper command to disable

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]