Matt Brookings wrote:
| Perhaps we should put it in both?

Sorry for the top-posting :)

| Tom Collins wrote:
| | On Feb 25, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Matt Brookings wrote:
| |
| |> I'm working on a change to the vpopmail CVS tree
| |> including changes in the storage of quota-related variables.
| |> This change will eliminate use of signed values, and increase
| |> data-size capabilities in quota usage retrieval.
| |>
| |> Does anyone have any input or comments on this before I commit the
| |> changes?
| |
| |
| | I have a re-written vdelivermail that needs a few more minor changes
| | before it can go out in the next 5.4/dev release.
| |
| | Otherwise, 5.4 CVS is up to date with my work.
| |
| | Do you plan to make the changes in the 5.5 HEAD or 5.4 branch of the CVS
| | tree?
| |
| | --
| | Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| | QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/  Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/
| | You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet:
sniffter.com
| |
| |
| |

- --
/*
~    Matt Brookings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       GnuPG Key 7D7E5F37
~    Software developer                     Systems technician
~    Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.     (815)776-9465
*/

banner("Support open-source!\n");

void banner(char *arg) {
~  char b[50];