Hello,

I've recently installed chkuser and I'm happy with what it does.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get chkuser to check the users quota before accepting the message or not?

I see there is an environment variable to set the desired quota (CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA) but what I'd like it to do is to check the quota already set in vpopmail?
This is mainly because different accounts on the same domain have different quotas.

Any ideas?

--
Regards,

Scott Clark

This email has been sent to you by Scott Clark
mail at scottclark dot me dot uk.
Visit me @ http://www.scottclark.me.uk/

The views and opinions expressed in this email are the author's own.

This email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the
contents nor disclose them to any other person and you should
immediately notify the sender and delete the email.