Scott Clark wrote:
Hello,

I've recently installed chkuser and I'm happy with what it does.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get chkuser to check the users quota before accepting the message or not?

I see there is an environment variable to set the desired quota (CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA) but what I'd like it to do is to check the quota already set in vpopmail?
This is mainly because different accounts on the same domain have different quotas.

Any ideas?

Hi,

I could be wrong but my experience shows me that CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA is a percentage of the users total quota. I use CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA="98" here and it works as I expect it too, ie rejecting mail when the users quota is 98% used.

Regards,

Rick