Bill Wichers wrote:;bl0=0

Snipped from my spamassassin report. I found a message from Jeremy
Kitchen my spam folder.

That's not inter7's IP, at least not the one the list comes from. My
headers from your message show inter7 sent their message from, which is in an (now SBC) DSL block.

SURBL doesn't look at where the message came from, it looks at URIs within the message body and scores based on a lookup of the URIs it finds. Where the message originated from is unimportant, the key is what URL is the message advertising, the score was based on Jeremy's signature.

SURBL rocks. If could only have one anti-spam tool, it would be SURBL.

Dave Goodrich
Systems Administrator
Get rid of Unwanted Emails...get TLS Spam Blocker!