Jeremy Kitchen wrote:

On Thursday 03 March 2005 11:57 am, Dave Goodrich wrote:;bl0=0

Snipped from my spamassassin report. I found a message from Jeremy
Kitchen my spam folder.

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO

probably due to the fact that our HELO is '' but our reverse dns is

 5.0 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
the server that's website is listed on spamhaus (not due to us, I assure you)

Never had any doubt 8^) mostly just wanted to make anyone else aware they might need to check their spam folders if they think messages from vchkpw are missing.

I whitelisted inter7, which I really was amiss it not doing earlier. Maillists about mail or programming in general do tend to trigger spam rules much more often than normal mail.

-- Dave Goodrich Systems Administrator Get rid of Unwanted Emails...get TLS Spam Blocker!